Sunday, July 02, 2006

Photos and Cars

I got to talk to Teresa a long time last night, which was awesome. :)

Today my mom and I went over to her (recently deceased) mom's house and went through a lot of pictures. It's still strange she's gone...I saw the death certificate for the first time today and that was kind of odd. It's not til you see "ovarian cancer" printed on there that it really rang home for me - cancer SUCKS.

My mom and I went to see Cars (I'm actually four at heart) and had a GREAT time. Such a cute little movie, and growing up in Nascar country makes it even funnier. Pixar totally blows me away. They're not only technically superior to every other CG animation studio out there, their stories are second to none. Loved it, loved it, loved it.

It's also nice to have "hillbilly hell" as another potential name for my hometown.

No comments: