Thursday, July 27, 2006

Itchy and scratchy and Andi's my girl

Andi is a beautiful, wonderful, servant and daughter of the God on High.

She happily picked me up last night and carted me to Rex to the ER.

I really thought I was going to make it out of Raleigh without a trip there.

So the verdict: IgE mediated hypersensitivity to Nantucket Nectar's Organic Cloudy Apple Juice.

I'm going to be itchy for my last week in Raleigh and perhaps a bit splotchy too. And I have enough drugs to make anyone sleep through the whole thing, but they never do that to me usually (whohoo). Out of the woods for anaphylaxis, despite my giant swollen tongue - that would have been a very immediate reaction.

Now off to try to work (yes, I'm nuts but it's better than lying in bed thinking "I itch I itch I itch."

No comments: