Wednesday, May 30, 2007

High school yearbooks...

I'm going through my high school yearbook and I really do feel like most of this needs to be shared with the world.

My senior year, I was voted:
Who's Who in Academics
Most intellectual (Kie was most likely to succeed)
Most likely to take over Microsoft

I wish I had a scanner at my parents so I could share with the world this picture of my pointing over a dear guy friend's shoulder like I'm telling him what to do on the computer screen (which was actually a powerbook we had to cover up the Apple on since we were "taking over Microsoft"...hahaha).

My 20 year prediction (aka, I've got fifteen years left):

"Kristy now has three children ages 10, 7, and 2. (Hum, five years left to get started on that one) She attended NCSU (check!) and got a PhD from Duke in Genetics (turned them down, upgrade Duke to Yale). Kristy now works as a research professor and lives somewhere in the Triangle Area in NC. Kristy's greatest accopmlishment has been becoming a consultant, appearing on PBS's NOVA, and bieng a Brownie troop leader."

Is is strange that that really hasn't changed that much? I think the greatest accomplishments I would now reword with the Jesus perspective on life, but really, it doesn't sound like a bad life that I had planned out for myself.

No comments: